Headquartered in Perth, Australia, Vertech takes pride in being one of the leading industrial asset inspection and Non Destructive Testing (NDT) companies in Australia. When carrying out asset integrity assessments and in-service inspection for our valued clients, Vertech’s experienced teams use cutting-edge technologies to apply a comprehensive portfolio of bespoke NDT inspection services and techniques.
From lifting equipment inspection and pressure system inspection to magnetic particle inspection (MPI) and eddy current inspection – to name just a few of our advanced NDT solutions – Vertech offer a complete asset integrity management suite of inspection services.
With extensive industrial experience and an unrivalled reputation for health, safety and environmental consideration, we set the standard for best practice as Australia’s leading NDT company.
Our key industrial NDT & inspection services and integrity asset management capabilities include:
- Close Visual Inspection & Remote Digital Visual Inspection (CVI & RDVI)
- Ultrasonic Inspection
- Corrosion Under Insulation Inspection
- Digital and Computerised Radiography
- Time of Flight Diffraction (TOFD)
- Phased Array Ultrasonic Inspection, including Corrosion Mapping
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI)
- Dye Penetrant Inspection (DPI)
- Eddy Current Inspection (ECI)
- 3D Laser Scanning & Modelling
- Coating Inspection (NACE and ACA accredited)
- Class Surveys (ABS, Lloyds and DNV accredited)
- Class Inspection (with Mini ROV)
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Inspection
- Lifting Equipment Inspection & Recertification (LEEA accredited)
- Crane Structural & Mechanical Inspections
- Dropped Objects Survey (DROPS accredited)
- ABS Class Inspection
- AICIP Inspection
- Pressure System Inspection
Vertech have also built up a reputation as being one of the leading specialist providers of Rope Access NDT in the Southern Hemisphere, operating out of service bases in Queensland, Darwin in the Northern Territories and New Zealand.
To find out more information on how we can help and what our inspection services can provide for you, please get in touch via the contacts page.