We pride ourselves on consistently delivering high value, innovative and quality services on all projects. Our aim is to always exceed client expectations.
Vertech’s unrivalled industry experience allows us to provide the world’s best services and puts us at the forefront in industries where safety, quality and reliability are paramount.
A strong focus on our people and our clients is applied to all operations, seeking continuous improvement to maximise project performance and ensure we provide high performing teams who are passionate about what they do.
Our Services include:
- Project Delivery & Implementation – Drawing on extensive experience, Vertech ensure excellence in delivery through every stage of the project management lifecycle. Client and safety-focused project delivery underpins Vertech’s ability to implement and execute a high quality service across all of the sectors and regions in which we operate.
- Specialist Access Systems – Vertech specialise in supplying the safest, most cost, time and resource-efficient rope access systems and specialist height access solutions to our clients.
- Inspection Services – As one of the leading NDT companies in Australia, Vertech supply a wide range of cutting-edge Asset Inspection and Integrity Services across several sectors.
- Commissioning, Maintenance, Upgrade & Repair – Vertech are a leading provider of Rope Access Maintenance and offer a tailored suite of Commissioning, Maintenance, Upgrade & Repair solutions and services.
- Mini ROV Solutions – Our sector leading Mini ROV inspection systems are deployed to provide clients with specialist class inspection, maintenance and repair (IMR) solutions and services.
- Integrity Management – Integrity Management is at the very heart of everything Vertech does. From Non-intrusive Inspection (NII) to Risk-based Inspection (RBI), we offer a full range of asset integrity services.
- Technical Training – Vertech are renowned for delivering sector-leading Rope Access Technical Training courses from our base in Perth, Western Australia. Our IRATA courses offer a realistic and practical learning experience, including scenarios that simulate real life infield situations, giving trained rope access professionals the perfect preparation for working at height.
Additionally, Vertech has access to international specialists and innovative service providers across a global industrial network.
Above all else, we place quality and accountability for each other and the environment at the heart of everything we do.